It is officially spring, bring on the butterflies and bee pollen. I am already experiencing swollen lips and itchy eyes, but I am grateful that the winter weather appears to finally be over here in NYC. Each season brings about a slight change to your skincare routine. Out with the heavier, creamier products that winter requires and in with the lighter, easy breezy skincare routine. Spring is a great time to get your skin summer ready. Here are a few things I recommend to get your skin summer ready:
- Get facials from a licensed esthetician in your area once a month.
- Always use a makeup remover cleanser before using your daily cleanser. Everyday cleansers do NOT wash away the makeup effectively.
- If you have greater skin issues visit your dermatologist.
- Adopt a skincare routine for your skin type.
- Keep your hands out of your face & avoid picking your acne, black heads and whiteheads.
- Change your pillow cases twice a week to avoid breakouts.
- Keep it simple. Use facial products for your face and body products for the other parts of your body.
- CHEERS 🥂TO MAKEUP FREE SUMMER DAYS